For 2018 -
* Air-Britain News (ABN) will continue to be published in its existing hard copy format
* The three quarterly magazines will be amalgamated under the Aviation World title. Subscribers to Aeromilitaria and Archive will continue to enjoy the same articles and features they have received in the past, managed by the same editors - but within the new 72-page magazine.
* Many existing Aviation World features, such as the very popular Air-Britain Photo News, will continue as at present.
* The regular listing features of Aeromilitaria and Archive, including for example Crash Sites, Overseas Complete Registers and Air Ministry Contracts will be published in a new Aviation Archives section of the Members-only section of the updated Air-Britain website.
There will be three new categories of membership for those wanting purely paper magazines.
* NEW CATEGORY A. This will include the monthly hard copy Air-Britain News together with all membership benefits including book discounts - but will not include Aviation World. As an Air-Britain member you will also receive a regular e-mail bulletin which will include news about Air-Britain and details of new titles plus special membership offers and opportunities etc.
* NEW CATEGORY B. This will include the quarterly Aviation World together with all membership benefits - but will not include Air-Britain News. Again, you will also receive the regular e-mail bulletin.
* NEW CATEGORY C. This will be similar to the existing full membership with quarterly Aviation World and Air-Britain News together with all membership benefits and the regular e-mail bulletin.
From 2018, the electronic edition of Air-Britain News will be sold commercially by Pocketmags. Printed-abn and e-abn subscriptions are not interchangeable during any subscription period.